Pond's Acne Clear Review

by - 9:10:00 PM

Hi everyone! How was your first week went so far? Mine was still vacation mode but back to grind starting this week. Work, work, work, work, work na ulit mga mamshies!

Today, I am going to review Pond's Acne Clear Facial Foam and Leave-on Expert Clearing Gel. I actually saw a lot of reviews and Instagram posts but upon thoroughly checking it, most of them are entries to some contest. Kwento lang ako saglit, I am kinda hesitant to try it because I used to wash my face with their facial wash and my skin reacts to it and the next thing I'll see were breakouts. :( But the hype was real, mga bes! So I tried it myself.

Did it really help clear my pimple as early as 3 days?
Read to know my experience and thoughts. :)





According to Pond's: They have the special ingredient which is the Power of Active Thymo-T Essence and the world's first Lock + Clear Technology. It eliminates pimples at the root, to give you smooth, clear skin.



Facial Foam

Net Weight: 4
Price: ₱ 6.00



Clearing Gel
Net Weight: 20g
Price: ₱180.00

Where to buy: Watsons, SM Department Stores, Mercury Drug, Beauty section of malls



HOW TO USE:

1. I wash off my face using Facial Foam twice - when I wake up and at bedtime. I focus on the acne-prone areas of my face.
2. Using a clean cloth, I gently wipe my face until dry. I put tiny amount of Leave-on Gel again on affected areas.




Day 1 - 12/23/2016

This was taken December 23, 2016. Just finished washing my face with the Facial foam and I put the Leave-on Gel afterwards. I have this huge pimple because I have my visitor of the month. Alam na mga bes! I just had that pimple the day before I took the picture so it is clearly looked irritated and reddish.


Day 3 - 12/26/2016
This was taken 3 days after I tried the Acne Clear duo. You can still see the pimple but believe it or not, after using it overnight, it instantly dried up, became smaller and not painful when touched already.

PROS:
It REALLY worked on me. Di katulad ng relationship namin ng ex ko.
Has reasonable price. Saan ka pa makakakita ng less than 300 pesos skin regimen na maaring solusyon ng pimple breakouts mo, di ba?


CONS:
The Leave-on gel is so hard to find. Madalas out of stock.
The Facial wash alone gives me breakouts. They're not massive naman. 



OVERALL


To be sure, I tried using them alone. The facial wash gave me minor breakouts, as expected. So I think I'll gonna pass with this one.
But bes, I was amazed how the Leave-on Gel worked on my skin!

Every time I try out skincare products I read reviews and research talaga. I am into skincare products right now, finding what are suitable and effective for me and whats not. That's why I am so glad that I tried Pond's Acne Clear Leave-on Gel. Siyempre, mas maganda mag-apply ng make-up kapag smooth ang canvass or yung face natin, di ba?


BUY OR BYE 

Definitely BUY! I can highly recommend yung Leave-on Gel. You should really try it mga bes, mashies, beh!


Check out Pond's with: 
Website: http://www.ponds.com.ph/ 
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PondsPhilippines/ 
Twitter: @PondsPH 
Instagram: @pondsph

Have you tried using this one too?
I love to hear from you! ♥

See you on my next post, bes!



Love,

Disclosure: This post is not sponsored.  All opinions are purely my own. 

You May Also Like

0 comments