Nichido ColorEyes Mascara And Eyeliner Duo Review

by - 7:00:00 PM


Another local drugstore #affordablemakeup I bought recently and decided to make a review to share with you guys :)
I know most of you have used this and might have been using this, I myself will include this on my kikay kit too.❤







Product Name
Nichido Color Eyes Mascara and Eyeliner Duo

Price
Php 168.00 but it is on a 25% lesser until June 30th 
Bought from Watson SM Megamall





Claims & Key Ingredients

It doesn't have any claims and ingredients listed on its packaging and even on its cover.


Packaging

Since it is a duo product, the other end is liquid eyeliner and the other one is the mascara. 
The tube is in a glossy black container. It does not look cheap at all!

Mascara- 5.5g 
Liquid eyeliner - 3g 

The manufacturing date is indicated on the plastic cover. 








Scent

It does not have any alcoholic or any scent. 


Thoughts

There are many pros for this item such as its affordability, ease of usage but the only con for me is that when you take the item off your eyes and lashes, the product spreads and settle on your eyelids and under-eyes unlike other affordable eyeliners and mascaras that are not waterproof but when you remove them, it is rubbery and won't spread like crazy. 


Pigmentation

Both mascara and liquid eyeliner has jet black color which is a major plus.
It is not water-proof but the eyeliner is smudge-proof once it is set or dried up already.
Same goes for the mascara.

For the mascara, one coat is not enough (for me).
As for the liquid eyeliner, one application is enough and mind you guys, it is really pigmented!
You can adjust the stroke if you want it to be thin or thick.



Ease of usage

I really loved duo products because of its ease of usage, just like Nichido ColorEyes Mascara And Eyeliner Duo.

The wand of the mascara is not too big which is good because it can reach the shorter lashes on the end of my eyes.

The applicator of the liquid eyeliner is brush type. Perfect for beginners.

Longevity

Both mascara and liquid eyeliner stood the whole day for me. In my case, I do not have oily eyelids so the eyeliner stayed the whole day I'm wearing it.

Application

LIQUID EYELINER: 
My face with eyebrows, bb cream and lipstick.



With just liquid eyeliner on eye. See how it makes my look change? :D 



Then let's make them even by applying on other eyes too.






Affordability and Accessibility

This duo is sooooooooo affordable drugstore makeup because you can get two items in the price of one. This is so timely because they're on sale so you can get it for lest than Php 130.00. I'd still buy it even if it is back on its regular price of Php 168.00 :)

You can find it in Watsons and beauty sections in leading malls such as SM.


Buy or Bye

With all honesty, I'd still buy this when I run out of the product but I will just use it and bring it depending on where I will go. Won't suggest to use this when you are going to an event that has something to do with sweat and water as this will make you a panda. :)

To sum it all up, I am pretty impressed with Nichido ColorEyes Mascara And Eyeliner Duo and I personally think this is also mommy-approved because when you're a mom, you have lots of things to bring and having this duo will make you more pretty without bringing too much makeup. ;)

Note: This is not sponsored. 


You can find the here: 
Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/NICHIDOPhilippines/ 
Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/nichidoofficial/


Oldie but goodie. ❤
Do you have this one too?




You May Also Like

0 comments