Bench Facial Absorbent Paper Review

by - 7:41:00 PM

It’s Summer time again. Having an oily skin plus the humidity makes this product a must have. 😍


I’m talking about Bench Facial Absorbent Paper





(Php 55.00 | 100 sheets)

Made in Japan 🇯🇵




Details:Keep your face shine-free anytime, anywhere with Bench/ Prescribe Facial Absorbent Paper. It effectively absorbs oil and dirt off the face to leave you looking and feeling fresh. This offering contains 100 sheets per pack.

Packaging 📦
The Facial Absorbent Papers were inside a sturdy paper envelop.


Scent 👃🏼
It doesn’t have any smell.

Thoughts 💭
I honestly did not expect too much for this product because of its price and seeing the actual paper for the first time.

But after using it I was impressed on how it absorbed the oil on my face. 😍 It is thin so you really need to be careful when using as it can be teared up easily compared to other oil control films.


Being affordable, effective and its availability, this is my favorite and my necessity every time I go out. ✔️

I also noticed that it absorbs my sweat from my face too. Talking about hitting two birds in one stone. 🙌🏽

I recommend this to skin and make up junkie out there. Really worth your money. 👌🏽

Have you tried this product too? I would love to hear your experience. 😊


You May Also Like

0 comments