Globe Load Panalo - How I won Php1000 GCASH ♥

by - 3:57:00 PM



As I was surfing the net one night, I came across this Globe's load panalo blog thingy.
I doubt if it was true since the post was written way back August 2014.
But since I was bored and curious, I tried and hoped for my luck.


 And I was pleasantly surprised that I won Php1000 cash via GCASH!
(Trip lang talaga e. Pero infairness, it is indeed a blessing in disguise!)

So here I am. Sharing with you how to try and win some cool gadgets/smartphones and lots of Php1000 GCASH.



Landing page.







WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:


Load Panalo is a rewards promo for Globe and TM PREPAID subscribers.

* For every load, you earn 1 spin on the prize roulette at their website- Load Panalo
* You can win cool and load, latest gadgets and Php1000 GCash
* You may access the Load Panalo website via phone, tablet, laptop or desktop. But I suggest to use laptop or desktop kasi ma-lag kapag phone or tablet ang gamit.
* You may check the winners by clicking its tab.



* You will have these possible outcome upon spinning:


1. Php1000 Cash prize- as GCASH within 24 hrs.


2. Smartphones 
Click on Prizes tab to see more
3. Fail spin



4. Info Text
I receive these texts a lot. :D


You just have to follow these simple steps:

1. Register at Load Panalo with your Globe/ TM prepaid number.


2. You'll receive a text message containing the verification code you need to input on the website.


3. Connect your Facebook account for the last step.


4. Enjoy and start spinning! :)


Me on the list of winners. :)

UPDATE as of August 2017: Promo period is until February 28, 2018.

It is really a combination of luck and patience (to spin). Go try it NOW guys!

Good luck! 


Until next time, 







You May Also Like

9 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Sorry for the late response dear. Yes, it is true po. Try lang ng try! :) Good luck! ♥

      Delete
  2. bakit po ako laging info text po? may cheat po ba para manalo ng na hindi laging info text po?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's actually no cheat na pwede. Just try your luck! :)

      Delete
    2. Feeling ko un ung horoscope na tinetext nila. Dami ko nareceive after ko nag lagay ng address e. Akala ko naman kung ano

      Delete
    3. Tiyagaan lang talaga sis! Hehe :)

      Delete
  3. Hait nako puro info text lang naman natatagap I have 51 spins but lahat info text lang.....kalokohan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ako pinaka magaling sa game na to. Almost 100 times winner ng loads gcash & gadgets.

    Visit me teach you how to win via secret technique only few knew.

    ReplyDelete