Sample Room PH: Let the sampling begin!

by - 9:56:00 PM




Being a hands on mom to Jas, I juggle my time taking care of him and giving myself a "me time". Like when we're at the mall, I rarely have time to roam around the beauty section. So I always do online shopping for my beauty products and just get those conveniently at our doorsteps. No more traffic and hassle parking problems. 

Annnnnnnnd there, as a certified online beauty and lifestyle hoarder, trying to find worth it online shopping websites, I came across Sample Room PH

The look and feel of the website was so simple yet innovative. The website was informative and easy to navigate. I also love their idea of Try Before You Buy. Not only that, they have blogs and articles of some products for some information to help you decide if the product suits you.










The site provides new members with 100 points which you can use to get samples of the products you may wanted to try. Then they will deduct the points you used to get those samples. You may only have a maximum of 3 products per 1 transaction. After successfully placing your order, you have to pay for the shipping fee that cost Php 100.00. Once you received the items, it's time for you to road-test it and write a review on Sample Room PH's website. When they approved it, they'll be returning the points you used so you can make another sampling. Sounds easy-peasy and fun, right? :)


These are my first samples:






Nivea In Shower Skin Conditioner Whitening- 40 points
- Since I am excited to try a rinse-off skin conditioner so I got myself one. (Yay for me!) 
- I've been looking for a product that truly help my skin be moisturized without those sticky feeling. 
- Sample size- 100 ml 
- Cost in retail- Php 124.00


Dove Deo Original Roll On- 35 points
- Since I am shaving my armpits, I can't get away from any damages that it cause such as chicken skin and uneven skintone. My friend, who is using this for so long, have a promising result that made me more eager to try this. 
- Sample size-  40 ml (actual full size)
- Cost in retail- Php 89.00


TOTAL EXPERIENCE

Fast and smooth transaction
Price is worth it (The fact that I'm just a regular member for now, though I'm going to sign for VIP soon ♥)
Brand Partners
X Most of the products are out of stock. So you really need to check them regularly.

Overall, I was impressed and satisfied with my experience with Sample Room PH. ♥
Can't wait for my next transaction with them!


Let the sampling begin! Sign up here:


P.S
Watch out for my reviews for the two amazing products I got. ♥



Thank you for reading, loves!




You May Also Like

0 comments