Eskinol + Clindamycin Acne Solution review | Pinay Mommy Writes

by - 9:23:00 PM


Hi guys! I know it's been a while since I posted an entry here in my blog. Nag-enjoy kasi ako sa Christmas rush and makipagbuno sa traffic. So yeah. Buhay na naman ako. At may naisip na i-share sa inyo.


I dealt with this problem since highschool. I am talking about pimples or acne. I know most of us can relate. We all wanted to have a clear skin but with our weather and environmental factors, body changes and hygiene, it is somehow hard.

In my case, my pimples are not that serious. Some say it's a part of PMS or Premenstrual Syndrome. Menstrual acne tawag nila. (Based on WebMD) It is because Testosterone or yung male hormones nating mga girls before and during menstruation is higher than our female hormones.







I can still remember dati na sa sobrang laki ng pimple ko which is madalas sa nose ko or malapit dun e hindi ako pumasok sa school dahil sa hiya. Ang ugali ko pa nun, maglalagay ng Eskinol sa maliit na bulak tapos ilalagay ko sa pimple overnight para matuyo siya. Kaso minsan mas lalo pang nai-irritate.

I tried a lot of products to clear up my problem. Trust me, as soooobrang dami. Yung ibang product mas nakapagpadami ng pimples ko. Hiyangan lang siguro talaga since we have different skin types.

Just last year, 2014, my brother's girlfriend told me to use ESKINOL plus DALACIN C solution. It worked on their faces before that's why she's thinking it might work on me too. So I immediately went to Watsons to get one but they told me that it needs prescription. Excited pa naman ako tapos malungkot na lang akong umalis. So nung pauwi ako, I tried sa may Generics Pharmacy. And luckily, binigyan nila ako ng generic na Clindamycin. It's just the same naman with Dalacin C which is just a brand name.


Still hesitant? Here's what we need to know about the solution.

- Clindamycin is an antibiotic useful for the treatment of a number of bacterial infections that includes acne.
- Eskinol Pimple Fighting cleanser contains Salicylic Acid and Tea Tree extract which is a helpful ingredient in treatment of acne and other skin problems.



PRESENTING... *drum roll*


135mL Eskinol Pimple Fighting Facial Deep Cleaner and a generic Clindamycin Hydrochloride 150mg



Steps:
Remove bottle cap of Eskinol.




Twist carefully the Clindamycin capsule.


Pour it on Eskinol and shake it until it is fully dissolved.


Apply it on your face. :) 


I applied it on my face twice daily. During mornings and at night before bedtime for three months and got my desired result already! After a year of doing this, I achieved a pimple-free face and no more acne blemishes or marks. I only have to use this at night as my maintenance.


Me before...







As of now..


No filter!



No more huge pimples and acne scars! I am so happy I have tried this instead of spending a lot of money for dermatologist treatments. Indeed a miracle, low-cost beauty regimen!

Give it a try, ladies! You (and your pocket) will love the result! ♥





You May Also Like

0 comments