RAVE of Pasig: Rainforest in the city

by - 9:31:00 PM

They say adventures are the best way to learn. But let me add something on that- it is also the best way to appreciate what our good Lord has created. That is why I always find time to travel with my son and my family. To escape the exhausting daily pace of our lives as well. De-stress as what they call.


This time, me, Jas and my family went to a paradise just inside Metro Manila.The Rainforest Adventure Experience or simply RAVE of Pasig is one of the must-see places in Pasig. It is located in F. Legaspi St. Brgy. Maybunga, Pasig City. It is a public park that have amazing attractions and amenities.






We're sooo excited to come in! :)


We are so excited to explore the place! By the way, we went here TWICE because there was an ongoing shooting for a local teleserye on our first visit. So yeah, it was fuuuuuuun!

Upon entering, the big dinos caught our attention like they were the ones who initially greets people.



Jas with his grandpops and grandma. (You can already see his excitement here, lol!)
Rawr!


BUTTERFLY PAVILION 


It is located at the left side upon entering. Inside was a fountain, the grotto of Our Lady of Mediatrix of All Grace and an enclosed area where butterflies freely wanders. 


Jas keeps on running and was ecstatic and having so much fun.
















TRAIN STATION


Jas loves any toys that has wheels, it is in fact his obsession. That's why he was so hyped-up to ride the train. By the way, the train can only accommodate 30 persons so you need to go in early if you're not used to waiting. 









AMAZE GARDEN


A well- trimmed bushes maze that kids and kids at heart will surely enjoy. It's their own version of the maze in Alice in Wonderland which has a tower in the middle where you can go up to see the entire maze. It's worth guys, I promise. 



The bird's eye view of the maze.


Castle ♥


Pa-selfie :)

ZOO AND AVIARY


No matter how hot the afternoon is, we still enjoy raoming around the mini zoo. Where we saw a carabao, ostrich, snakes, horses and some birds too. 
















BOATING LAGOON

I was too nervous to row a bat since I don't know how. Haha. And also the fact that I want to capture pictures that's why I opted to just sit at the back while Jas sat in the middle of Papa and Mama.

There are two shaded boats in the lagoon and life jackets for your safety. The place was pretty and calm.




My cutie patootie ♥
OTHER WORTH SHARING ATTRACTIONS ALONG THE WAY  








FLOWER FIELDS

This was located a bit far from where we are but everything was worth it. Just by seeing a lot of tress, fountains along the way, which we rarely see in the big busy city.

I took a lot of pictures here since it is my most favorite attraction.


















There were also other attractions and amenities such as their :

Amphitheater- you can book for parties
Playground- which we were'nt able to see since it is already closing time. But I heard it has amazing and kid-friendly obstacles.
Picnic Groove- 


Rapid Rides- I really wanna go here but it is currently not available that time :(
Waterpark Pools- I heard this was nice and have astonishing slides you can enjoy with your family and friends.
Adventure Park- Perfect for those who love extreme sports like me. I will return here and write abut my experience SOON.



To sum it up, RAVE can both be fun and educational experience for kids and adults. I love how it is well-maintained (garbage cans can be found everywhere) and staffs are visible too.

You can get their different packages or simple pay the entrance of each attractions separately. (Pasiguenos have discount too)


Check their details for more information:

RAVE of Pasig Website
Facebook Page

Rainforest Admin: 642-5280
Rainforest Waterpark: 628-4291


" We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and advanture"


My other half ♥

 Until next time, loves! :)





You May Also Like

0 comments