One Word 365 - RENEW | Pinay Mommy Writes

by - 10:00:00 AM

Before I start, I want to greet you a Happy and Prosperous New Year ahead! ✨ A new year has come and I am so excited to plot and plan for the coming days. During these times, most of us create New Year's Resolutions, some of us create a list of what not to do in 2019 and so on.


As you can see on the title, this is about One Word 365. First off, for some of you don't know what is this all about, One Word 365 is more than a new way to approach resolutions. It’s a global tribe committed to journeying together and living intentionally.


One Word 365




For 2019, I decided to choose and apply one word that’ll be my power word. This year it is the word RENEW

re·new
/rəˈn(y)o͞o/
verb
resume (an activity) after an interruption.

I chose the word Renew because I can apply it to every aspect of myself. From spiritual, physical, emotional and mental health. I can also apply it to my relationship with my family and with other people.


RENEW my spiritual connection with God.

RENEW my health. To eat a balanced diet and to be more conscious of the food I take.

RENEW my mental health condition. I started to pay attention to it, acknowledge and do whatever that will benefit it.

RENEW my relationship with my family. To spend more time with them. To plan more family dates with them.

RENEW my relationship with my friends. To make time for them, to catch up and also to have someone to talk to aside from my family.

Mostly, RENEW my relationship with myself. To be more gentle and not put too much pressure. To replace my old procrastinator self and be more productive.

You can also find your tribe by joining One Word 365 ❤




Here are some ideas if you haven't thought of one yet:








I personally love the idea of having a New Year's Resolution but I must admit, it's hard for me to accomplish everything on my list. I know most of you agree on me with this. :D So I challenge you to have that one word that is on your mind and allow it to guide you through the whole year. Comment below yours!











You May Also Like

0 comments