Beauty Library Feminine Mist review

by - 8:16:00 PM


I realized that many women talk about beauty and skin care products but not many discuss the intimate hygiene. Maintaining personal hygiene does not only helps us to stay clean and fresh but also prevents us from other health hazards. I am so glad I discovered Beauty Library Feminine Mist while doing our monthly grocery at Robinsons Supermarket.
beauty library feminine mist


Beauty Library Feminine Mist comes with all-natural ingredients and also paraben-free so you can be sure of vaginal safety when using. This is also Dermatologist and Gynecologists tested.

One ingredient that caught my attention is Yogurt, which is rich in healthful probiotics or popularly called “good bacteria”.


beauty library feminine mist






It is available in French Rose (pink) and Green Tea (green)

Both available in 30 ml (Php 189.00) and 50 ml (Php 249.00)


pH 4.5 - 5.5


I bought the French Rose variant which has a slightly floral smell. I’ve been using this for a month now, prior to writing this review so I will be 100 percent sure of my thoughts about this product.

The packaging is simple yet classy
. All the details are imprinted on the tube itself and not on its box or plastic. The pastel color selection is perfect too. 



Aside from being cruelty-free and Vegan, it is also:
🌸 Hypoallergenic
🌸 Antibacterial
🌸 an Odor neutralizer
🌸 On-the-go 






I love how it dries up instantly. It doesn’t sting and with just a couple of pumps, it can keep me feeling fresh the *whole day.
*You can always reapply when you feel like it or when needed. 😉

This can be used directly to our intimate area and can also be sprayed directly to (unscented)
pantyliner to prevent odor production. 🍃

Overall, I love this product and I would love to buy once I already consumed my current tube. 
I never leave our home without this especially when I am going to be outside for a long period of time. Lalo na if I am going to use a public toilet. :) So instead of the rough tissue wiping on your intimate area, this is the perfect solution to keep you feeling clean and fresh.



True to it’s saying, no more hassle - just Shake, Spritz, Pat and Go! 😍


It is so important that we need to make sure that we’re clean “down there” too, right? 🌸💕





Visit their Instagram page for more info: @beautylibraryph


You May Also Like

0 comments