Bench Mini haul

by - 10:46:00 AM

Last Sunday, we went to SM Megamall after attending the mass. 
Since I ran out of wipes already, I decided to go to Bench which offers affordable and reasonable priced producs. So my (sort of ) impulsive-buying self did not just buy wipes but ended up buying other skincare essentials and bra straps too. 😂 


bench mini haul



So here is my mini haul less than 250 pesos. Although I bought other things aside from what I am supposed to buy, at least super mura pa din sila. 😉

  1. Wipes 
  • Bought 3 for 104 pesos ; 44 pesos each if bought by singles 
  • Antibacterial 
  • Fragrance-free
  • Alcohol-free
  • With aloe Vera extract
  • With Vitamin E 
  • Cruelty- free 💖
  • Made in Korea
bench-baby-wipes



  1. Bench Clearpore Charcoal Cleansing Strip
  • Retails for Php 22.00 each 
  • Contains only 1 strip per pack
  • Cleans hard to reach pores and pulls out all buried impurities. 
  • Mej mahal because I have used other pore strips pack na less than 50 pesos pero 3 yung laman. 
  • Cruelty-free 💖 
  • Made in Korea
bench clear pores
  1. Bench Acnedot 
  • Retails for Php 29.00 
  • 1 pack contains 12 pieces
  • The usual acne spot we see on the market. I still have to try if it is effective. I’ll update this soon. Kapag may pimple na ko na sasampolan! 😂 
  • Cruelty-free 💖 
  • Made in Korea
bench cleanpore acnedot



And the non beauty not skincare related item is.. 
  1. Bra straps 😁
  • Retails for Php 49.50 
  • Hindi siya makapal and hindi din masyadong manipis
  • Gusto ko yung width or lapad niya
bench body bra straps



That’s all, folks. ☺️ I still have my sanitizer from them too kaya ‘di ako bumili. But they’re mabango and mura lang din. 

If ever makadaan kayo ng Bench stores, these items are a must try. Di mabubutas ang bulsa nyo, cruelty-free pa. 👌🏼💕


You May Also Like

0 comments