Ever Bilena Lip and Cheek Roller Review

by - 7:00:00 PM

I have been seeing the Ever Bilena Lip and Cheek roller on my timeline and people gave positive feedback about this product. 

I thought na baka this is so hyped lang, baka di naman talaga bongga.

So I decided to try it to believe it. And boy, I am so glad I did! 🙌🏼 I swatched the other shades too but my kind of lip stains are red tones talaga so I chose RED BOMB

First off, this is how the product looks like. I love its matte black packaging, it looks so simple yet classy.
The rollers are dispensing right amount of product. 









Retails for Php 125.00 at your leading Ever Bilena kiosks. 

Net weight 8.5 ml

Cruelty free and paraben free ❤️



I intentionally did not remove yung plastic on the body so apologies for the glare. 




Just like the roller tints they released before, this product doesn’t have any bitter taste nor candy like taste which I like. 

I love how it SO PIGEMENTED. Yes. Caps lock para intense, kasing intense neto mamsh. 😱 I was so shookt because I tried their Red to Go shade before and it is not the red shade I am expecting. 




So ayun na nga, here is my face before application. 
I put a lip concealer pala




Then here is the after. 




I noticed that the formula is still watery but it doesn’t accentuate dry patches of my lips. Though I highly suggest na if you have chapped lips like mine, it is best to moisturize prior to putting any lip stains. 

This product is buildable and I believe you can do an ombre lips with this. Hindi ko na tinry because my lips has naturally darker corners so I did full lips. 

By the way, if you’re putting some on your cheeks too, make sure to buy yourself a lip brush kasi from what I heard, napapanis daw ang lip tints because nalalawayan. Or kung walang budget, put some na lang on your clean fingers. Do not directly apply it for hygiene purposes. 

Wear test
I applied in the morning, ate three big meals, two snacks and it still has stains. Not intense when it was applied the first time pero not bad for 125.00. 😉


Final verdict? 
I love it!!! ❤️ And this will be definitely a part of my kikay kit. So affordable pero super SULIT! ⚡️

Have you tried this already? My favorite shade is the one I bought— Red bomb. What’s yours?




You May Also Like

0 comments