Sunday Currently | Volume 9

by - 7:19:00 PM

It's Sunday again- time for another Sunday Currently series. I planned to wake up late because I want to sleep longer and relish my rest day. 







Our preferred mass schedule is 12 noon but as usual, we didn't make it to the homily. We just finished the mass and fell in line for the Holy Oil. 

We really enjoyed and feel at peace when we go here every Sunday.





Rosaries everywhere 
A large tarpaulin of Padre Pio so church-goers won't get lost. 






My son's favorite place outside the chapel: 




Afterward, we light up a candle for our personal intentions. 


Candle chapel


Praying for my personal intentions


We went to SM Megamall to eat late lunch. I had Spicy Chicken Bibimpap. It was so spicy yet soooooo savory. 





Jas then played at Kidzville which is his weekly habit. But this time, I just watched him play with other kids. 



And right now, I am...

Reading: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck 
This book really helps me with #Adulting101

Writing: This Sunday Currently entry :D 

Listening: Young, Dumb and Broke- my son's current jam

Thinking: About dinner. It's already 7 in the evening and I am thinking of buffet. Hmm. 

Smelling: Citronella Grass candle.Good for keeping those mosquitoes away. 

Hoping: For my Dad's fully recovery from Pneumonia. 

Wearing: Off shoulder top, Khaki pants

Loving: The gloomy weather. <3

Wanting: and praying for my Dream Car <3

Needing: FOOD! Literally need because it is dinner time already :D

Feeling: Happy and blessed. Thank you, Lord! Thank you, Padre Pio!


I hope everyone had a great weekend like mine. There might be some bad days but always think that it does not mean we have a bad life. ;) It's just a tiny part of it. 

How did you spent your weekend? 





You May Also Like

0 comments