Affordable local makeup: Shawill Curling Mascara review

by - 5:00:00 PM

Hello to all my fellow makeup junkies out there! :) I decided to make a new portion in my blog called "Mura pero benta", where I will make reviews regarding affordable beauty and skincare products. I am so excited to share them with you. 

And for the first entry, I am going to share my affordable but one of my local drugstore holy grail local mascara. It's the Shawill Curling Mascara. I have been using this since college days- that's 5 years ago. And it doesn't change a bit. :) 

This is how it looks like. I don't have the box anymore. :(




It contains 8g per tube
Price: Php 188.00



The tube is semi-matte in color. Looks classy and sleek. Just be careful because (for me) madulas siya. You might drop it if you are hand is pawisin. It doesn't contain the ingredients in the product tho but you can find it in the box. It has a chemical smell but not overpowering. I can't smell it when applied on my eyelashes too, so kiber

Napansin ko lang ang mej mabigat siya 'teh unlike other mascaras that I know and have. Not an issue but I find it funny (and weird?). 

This is my lashes before the application. 




This is after applying the mascara. Two coats is enough for me. But you can try it if you want to add more volume in your lashes. Just my two cents but I think that if I add more coats it will bring my lashes down in the long run while wearing it. FYI. I don't have lash curler :(



I tried putting around four coats and it doesn't clump on my lashes. 


This is how my lashes looks like after 8 hours. I love the effect! It made my lashes fuller.




What made this my holy grail local mascara? 

It's waterproof pero once you remove it with water, it doesn't make that panda-looking eyes. No more unintentional emo look. :)


What I love: 
Affordable. <3
Availability- Available on the local drugstores such as Watsons and in beauty section in the malls.
Long lasting. 
Even though it is waterproof, I can easily remove it using water and gently using the cotton or even my clean fingers. 

What I don't love: 
None so far. 

Final Verdict: 

Despite being an affordable mascara, it exceeded my expectations. I love how it holds and glam up my lashes. It is really worth it to try and have in your kikay kit. 

I always tell myself I can glam up without breaking the bank. And this is definitely part of my list. <3


You can find them here: 
Facebook Page- https://www.facebook.com/shawillcosmeticsph
Website- http://shawillcosmetics.com/


Note: This is not sponsored. 


Do you have this in your collection too? :)
I'd love to hear your thoughts. 

Love, 



You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Thank you gor the suggestion Ate :) Hope we could collab one of these days. 😉

    ReplyDelete