Sunday Currently | Volume 10

by - 1:09:00 AM

July already? Man, how time flies! 😩

Well, another new month, another chances to hit our goals. ☑️


I’m back in writing, (I hope I can be consistent this time 🤞🏼) and it’s another time for my Sunday Currently series. 😊







We went to St. Pio Chapel in Libis and attended the 1st Sunday mass. ⛪ 

After the mass, we went to SM Megamall for our late lunch and a playtime for Jas too. 👦🏻💞

I ate Jjampong and rice for lunch. Also bought Milk teas for Dada, Mama and Jas. 

Here are some of our snippets from today: 










This week has been so stressful for our family but thanks to God and Santo Padre Pio, we are all doing okay. 😌

So this Sunday, I am currently...


READING
📖 “In many ways, a book is, in itself, a tiny universe. Each page is like a newly formed galaxy, fashioned from a single, pulsing thought.
A book travels for days, for years, sometimes for centuries to meet you at an exact point in time.”
- The Universe of Us
WRITING
📝 My Sunday Currently entry 😁
LISTENING
👂🏼 Don’t matter to me- Drake 🎶
THINKING
💭  About breakfast for tomorrow mehehe
SMELLING
👃 Bath & Body Works Peach Bellini Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel 🍑
HOPING
🤞🏼 We are all going to be super duper okay
WEARING
👚  Fitted Off shoulder top from Ukay-ukay and a high waisted jeans.
LOVING
♥️  Chatime Milk tea!!! I could drink them everyday 🤤
WANTING
💘 Spicy food 🌶
NEEDING
💞 New laptop. I’m working on it! ;)
FEELING
😁 Happy and Blessed ❤️ 

All in all, my Sunday went well. I feel recharged for the upcoming week. 

How was your weekend? 





You May Also Like

0 comments