Staycation Reviews: Sunshine City Suites

by - 8:40:00 PM

I know I have been MIA for a looong time. Apologies guys. I was just super busy and I want to make sure I post some helpful content or posts instead of posting just for the sake of posting. Fortunately, I have lots of helpful stuffs and reviews to share with you.

Last December 23, 2016, my family and I had an overnight stay at SUNSHINE CITY SUITES or most commonly known as Sunshine City 100 to celebrate my mom's birthday.
It is a fully furnished condo tucked in Mandaluyong along Pioneer Street.





We actually had a late check-in, came there by 5 in the afternoon. There were no long queue at that time which is good. They have comfy sofa for guest while waiting to check-n and check-out.

We were given an electronic key card and a pink paper that has the details, and some information for our stay. (Which I forgot to have a photo of it)

This is the hallway. Glad that it is not as loud as our previous stay with other condotel.




This is the bedroom. We booked for a STANDARD TWIN room. No breakfast included. We had a twin double sized beds which are pretty big for their size. The room was clean even though you can really tell that some furniture are old.





This is the kitchen area. It has a mini fridge, microwave, electric kettle and a faucet.



This is where the washing machine is placed when you're planning to get a unit here.


This is the dining area. It is beside one bed.




Last part of room tour is their bathroom area. I super like the shower. It is clear so parang pang romantic movies ang peg. Lol. 




_____ MY REVIEW _____

My experience staying in this condotel was okay. Just okay because even though staffs are accommodating and friendly, the service was not okay. They only have like 5 staffs running a 28 storey building. So just imagine what service you'll get. We had no towels, toothbrush and the phone connected with the reception was not working. The sockets are not yet ready to use so we have to call and press the phone to request someone to help us with it. 

I haven't seen the pool area as well as the gym but as per the people who posted on Instagram, the pool looks great and picture-worthy. :D 

All in all, if given a chance to stay here again, I guess I will. Their room rates are not pricey and it is near some malls, spas and restaurants. I just hope they will improve and probably add some staffs so guests' concerns will be attended right away.


Planning to stay here?
Here are their info: 
SUNSHINE CITY SUITES
#4 Pioneer Street corner Sheridan, Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila
633-2418 / 463-6330 0932-8873911 / 0943-5289711



Been here already? How was your stay?
I would love to hear and answer some questions if you have. :)
Thank you for reading, loves!
See you on my next post! 



Love,

You May Also Like

0 comments