​ Lazada Review: 5 in 1 Beauty Care Massager | Pinay Mommy Writes

by - 12:23:00 AM


Hi loves! It's raining hard these days so I hope you're all safe and dry. :)

And since it is raining, my inner impulse-buyer-self started to browse Lazada and decided to purchase a Face brush. Although I constantly remind myself to only buy things and products I need, I always end up buying things I am just curious about.


But hey! Php 208.05 won't hurt my budget, right? I ordered and payed it last July 7 and got yesterday, July 9, 2016.

And here it is....

5 in 1 Beauty Care Massager




Where to buy
I bought mine from Lazada. But my mom told me she saw it sa mga online shops and sa Divisoria. Uso kasi mga "AS SEEN ON TV" na products.

Price
Php 208.05
Free shipping
Cheapest face massager on Lazada. Be patient to sort it loves. 😉

Packaging
I love the bubble wrap!! Haha. It may sound corny but I am entertained with bubble wraps! ❤️


What's inside

There are two options for speed- low and high


Be careful when cutting the plastic as it is VERY sharp.
Head accessories

By the way, you have to provide 2 AA batteries. They're not included in the package.

Crude polish accessory to rip the tough skin and cutin off.
Can be use in any part of the body that needs exfoliation

Make-up sponge to massage and clean your skin. 
Btw, this is originally clean. :)Some use this as a blender for their foundation.
But I'm not sure if I am going to use this as a substitute for my beauty blender tho. 

Rolling massager to make better blood circumstances from skin aging.
Tried this, and booooy, I so love this accessory! ♥

Soft brush to clear up all the scurf clings on the surface.
I tried this one in both speed (low and high), the results are okay.
Although they don't really "REMOVE" blackheads.

Latex soft sponge for eye, cheek massaging.



What I like
  • Affordable
  • Very handy and easy to hold
  • Results are quite surprising considering its price
  • You can do it at your comfort of your home


What I don't like
  • It drains batteries quickly
  • Accessories are not replaceable when damaged. You need to buy the whole set again.



OVERALL


I like that it has already 5 accessories which has different purposes in the cheap price of one. You can already pamper yourself with home facial without spending a lot of money. :) Just don't expect too much. :) 

Will I repurchase?

No because I already have one. But if in any case that it'll be broken, I won't buy this product and might try other brands. 


What are your thoughts, loves? ♥

If you enjoyed this post or find it helpful, I’d be very grateful if you’d help it spread by sharing it on Twitter or Facebook. Thank you! ♥


Until then,



Disclosure: This post is not sponsored.  All opinions are purely my own. 

You May Also Like

0 comments