Sunday Currently | Volume 5

by - 4:10:00 PM

Another Sunday, another Currently entry. ♡ Today we went to St. Pio Chapel in Eastwood to attend the mass. Even though it is kinda far from our home, we like to go there because of Padre Pio.

Anyways, I am CURRENTLY...


READING
This is Me, Love Marie.. I am not a fan of Ms. Heart Evangelista but her tips are so helpful and on point.

WRITING
this entry. :)


LISTENING
She just wants to be beautiful
She goes unnoticed, she knows no limits,
She craves attention, she praises an image,
She prays to be sculpted by the sculptor
Oh she don't see the light that's shining


to the song Scars to your beautiful by Alessia Cara.


THINKING
about my next posts for this blog. Gah! I think I need some vacation to open up my mind to many ideas. Haha.

SMELLING
my mom's cooking. Tinola and Tilapia, for our dinner.


HOPING
it'll be November already so I can go to Kuala Lumpur :P


WEARING
a dress I bought from a bazaar.


LOVING
my mom's cooking. She is the best cook!!


WANTING
to travel before Q2 ends. Hmmm... Where to?


NEEDING
new stash of clothes!! and makeups. Hihi. I equally love them both.


FEELING
full. I just ate my dinner and I feel full as of the moment. As well as my heart too. <3 I really enjoyed spending time with my family and Jas.

So there you go guys. That is how I spent my favorite day of the week.
See you on my next Sunday!

P.S
This was last May 21, 2017
Super duper late publish. 

Until then,





You May Also Like

0 comments