Sunday Currently | Volume 4

by - 12:13:00 AM





Hello guys. Another week has passed. How did yours go? For me, I slept a lot this week, way longer than I should. Sigh! Wake up, Lovi.

This week has been a sad week too. There are bombings in some city here in the Philippines. It's so sad yet sometimes I get so mad to those who did it. I mean, don't they have their own families too? Tsk. 

Anyway, I am currently... 

READING
some Social Media Marketing tips. This can help me on my job being a Virtual Assistant. Need to read and research more. 

WRITING
draft of my thoughts, as I make them a poetry. I hope I can still remember how. It has been ages since I did one. 

LISTENING 
to #WHM2017 The Hits. Love on the brain by Rihanna to be exact. Currently listening some mellow, slow jams this Sunday evening. 

THINKING 
where to go next week. I am thinking to travel, within the Metro and make a vlog. Hmm. I just hope the weather will cooperate.

SMELLING
Olay body wash. I took a bath 2 hours ago yet my skin smells so rosy. 

HOPING
for my number 1 prayer (about a certain lawsuit) be granted by Our Lord. It keeps me restless! 

WEARING
my 5-year-old T-shirt. I love this shirt! It is so comfy though the design and the prints are faded already. 

LOVING
my job! Tonight, as I work, it made me realize how blessed I am to be working at home, not dealing with traffic, office drama and what not. I am planning to make a blog post about my online job. 

WANTING
to eat Mango Float. We need to make one tomorrow! I have been craving for this since last week. 

NEEDING
some social life. Haha. 

FEELING
left alone. I don't know, but these times I just watch my friends have their own family, travel here and abroad, happy with their partners. I am so EMO right now. Slowly becoming one of the Titas of Manila. :P


May we all have a fun and productive week ahead! Don't forget to make time for yourself, guys. ❤



Until next time, 



You May Also Like

0 comments