Sunday Currently | Volume 3

by - 10:22:00 PM



Another Volume for Sunday Currently. I am so enjoying this. <3
Well, today we went to church at St. Pio Chapel Libis. After that, we went to SM Megamall and hoard. It is currently SALE so I made a list of what to buy so we can prevent overspending. Usually kapag Sale kasi we tell ourselves na makakamura tayo. But the truth is, we didn't save money, we end up buying more and more because nga it is low priced and end up overspending than the usual budget that we have for shopping. Haaaaayyy. Adulting is so damn hard. :( 

Anyways, I am currently...





READING
20 Things Every 20-Something Must Remember Today, And Every Day on Thought Catalog
During my free time, I read articles and submissions on Thought Catalog. Even though I know myself, more that anyone of course, I am so fond reading their thoughts and I feel so normal that someone share sentiments as mine. 

WRITING
This entry. I am also reading on my bullet journal. 

LISTENING
Pusong Ligaw by Jericho Rosales. Me and my son have been singing this the whole day. Literal na LSS.

THINKING
My plans for MAY. <3 

SMELLING
My son's baby powder. Specifically Tender Care. Pink. 

HOPING
For bombings and earthquake to stop. :( 

WEARING
My plaid black long sleeves and pants. I haven't taken them off until now because I want to write my Sunday entry before I became busy with my night routine - including Netflix.

LOVING
God and my family. Idk, I feel so loved today. Hihi. 

WANTING
to drink Milk Tea. Haaay. We were at the mall earlier but the line was so long and my son was kinda impatient that time so next time na lang muna.. :(

NEEDING
new sets of Pambahays. Haha. TMI. Where'd all my pambahay go? 

FEELING
like a mombie. A mom and a zombie in one. I slept for like 3 hours last night. 


That's it for tonight. Writing here makes me feel like I am writing on my diary. Except I don't have to be specific. ;) 


Until next time, 


You May Also Like

0 comments