Sunday Currently | Volume 2

by - 10:01:00 AM


This Sunday is special because it is my awesome dad's birthday! <3
Today, we are at Birch Tower Malate to celebrate. This week, the weather kinda acting weird, extremely hot during day to afternoon then rains every night. Thank God the rain did not poured on us today.




READING
some DIYs on Pinterest. I am planning to do more DIy with my son and hopefuly document them and place it here on my blog. :)

WRITING
this latest volume. Lol.


LISTENING
to my 90s RnB playlist.

THINKING
of our next vacation. THis staycation we're having is more of homey. SO I am thinking on a vacation that is more of adventure.

SMELLING
my mom's roasted coffee. Both my parents' drink coffee. Every morning the house smells coffee and I love it.

HOPING
to see more of sunsets. Don't you just love seeing those? It reminds me that no matter how dreadful your day was, it will end up beautifully.

WEARING
my DIY bodysuit. I made it from my old cotton spandex T-shirt.

LOVING
this SUNSET I am seeing right now. We are located on 33th floor so we can clearly see the city.

WANTING
to swim. After this, I will take my son to the pool. It is literally hot these days so a quick dip would be great. 

NEEDING
some pamper time. I haven't visited the salon for a year, I think. I usually do pamper time at home so I miss going to salons. 

FEELING
sexy! Lol. TBH, this bodysuit I am wearing adds confidence to myself. 


That's it for this week, guys. If you want to share a bit of your personal life, you may join this fun Sunday Currently trend. <3 I want to read your too. ;) 


Until next time,




You May Also Like

0 comments