Lily's Touch Miracle Cream and Soap Review

by - 7:00:00 PM

I finally get to review Lily's Touch Miracle Cream. I have been using this for a while, every day and night. Prior to using this one, I used Pond's Acne-Clear Gel, and TBH, I liked this more. Why? I'll tell you later.



This is how it looks like. Whenever I use a soap, I ALWAYS cut it in halves or if it is big (like this soap), I cut them into three parts.



CLAIMS

  • Reduces the appearance of freckles and melasma
  • Reduces the appearance of uneven skin pigmentation
  • Lightens pimple marks
  • Tightens pores
  • Lightens Skin naturally 
  • Repairs and Rejuvenates dull skin
  • Improves skin texture leaving a supple and glowing skin

PACKAGING 
Th cream is inside a plastic tub and sealed with scotch tape. It doesn't come with some applicator or spatula, so you'll need to have one for hygiene purposes.







CONSISTENCY 
The consistency of the cream is like a mousse. So it has thick consistency. You need to blend it fast or it tends to be cakey in your face and of course, you don't want to look like you're a mumu. 🤣 A little goes a long way. Sometimes I just wear this on my face when I go out because it has SPF. It's up to you if you wanna set it with powder or apply foundation on top of it then set with powder too.



SMELL
This smells like melon candy! ❤ It might be strong for some people but it is just right for me. This is one of the reason I enjoy applying it on my face, thus the reason I don't forget to apply it. 

LONGEVITY
I tried to use this miracle cream alone. Without any powder or anything on top of it. For me, this has a good oil control. My face oiled up after 5 hours. Pretty good because my face really oils up really fast especially without primer on. 

Bare face- DAY 1



Half of my face has Lily's Touch Miracle Cream - Still DAY 1




And this how it looks like when you spread it all over the face. See the difference of my neck and face? 🤣 



Day 1
My face has visible active pimple and some acne marks. 


Day 3
My active pimple marks dried up already. The pimple marks are still there.

Day 8
The pimples are totally gone. The pimple marks did lighten too. I experienced some mini pimples, parang bungang araw lang naman so kiber. :)


MY FACE RIGHT NOW



FINAL CONCLUSION

Lily's Touch Miracle Cream did a very good job on my face. The soap helps too! It dries up my active pimple/s as early as overnight. I don't know if the soap or the cream made my face a little dry. It sometimes noticeable especially when I put the cream on. So I have to put moisturizer prior to the cream. I love that it has SPF 40.

There are some downsides tho. Like the packaging, since it doesn't come with applicator so you need to have one. There is no expiration date indicated. Lastly, you can only buy it online. There are some stores offering it but they're hard to find.

All in all, I give this product 4/5 stars.
★★★★✩


Are you using this too? How was your experience?


Until next time,



You May Also Like

0 comments