Sunday Currently | Volume 6

by - 12:19:00 AM

Last Friday night, there was a shooting incident in Resorts World Manila. I bet you know it since it has been circulating online. So many innocent lives were taken away that night. Unfortunately, my friend Merylle Guen Ala was one of them. My heart is breaking until now. How can one evil motive affect so many innocent lives who were just working?






So this Sunday afternoon, we went to the church to pray for her soul as well for the others and their families.

This Sunday night, I am currently...

READING
Sad Girls by Lang Leav. I purchase a subscription to Bookmate which offers TONS OF BEST SELLING BOOKS. You should definitely check it out. :)

WRITING
this entry. Hehe.

LISTENING
to the YouTube video my son is watching. No soundtrip this evening because the king (my babybinata) said so.

THINKING
about life, in general.

SMELLING
nothing as of the moment.

HOPING
for World Peace.

WEARING
my black off shoulder top and pajamas. Need to change after this.

LOVING
my wing eyeliner. I used Maybelline Hyper Ink.

WANTING
to have some family vacation to a place with nature.

NEEDING
more ideas and inspiration...

FEELING
heartbroken. Not because of love but because of my friend's sudden loss.


Snooze time for me. That's my Sunday Currently entry. :)
I hope we all have a productive and great week ahead! <3  



You May Also Like

0 comments