Sunday Currently | Volume 7

by - 8:28:00 PM

It's Sunday again. ♡ We went to Santo Tomas, Batangas to attend the mass and to visit our patron, Santo Padre Pio. The shrine is really huge and spacey. After attending the mass there, we went to the mall to eat and let Jas have his play day. 



Thank God it didn't rain today. 

So tonight, I am CURRENTLY....


READING
some tips on photography online. 

WRITING
this entry! :) 

LISTENING 
to Migraine by Moonstar 88

THINKING 
about my babybinata's first day at school tomorrow! 

SMELLING
my mom's cooking. Fried Chicken and pansit. 

HOPING
to visit and shop tomorrow at a bazaar

WEARING
a shirt that says 'I Love Boys' and PJs. It's kinda cold so PJs all day!

LOVING
my last night hoard of snacks. Food is life!

WANTING
to shop. Haha. It's the time of the month! 

NEEDING
to have some new stash of clothes. 

FEELING
happy and blessed. With all our recent and future blessings, I feel so loved by our God. 




So there goes my Sunday. <3 

Until next time,




x

You May Also Like

0 comments