Maybelline HyperInk Liquid Liner Review

by - 7:19:00 PM

As a certified eyeliner girl, the newest addition of eyeliner from Maybelline got me fired up! I have tried a lot of eyeliners (drugstore brands to be exact), from pens to dips, and to be honest, this one is my current favorite. It is the Maybelline Hyperink Liquid Liner.




Price: Retails for Php 299 but I got it on its introductory price for Php 149.50

PACKAGING

The packaging is so classy. Loved the back and glossy silver combination. I also like that the handle is long so you can adjust the way you hold it. The ingredients and claims are located in the plastic seal, so if you are going to open the product, the plastic together with those info will come off too. 

It has flex tip so making thin lines is so easy, especially if you are going to achieve a fierce-looking wing liner.








 CONSISTENCY

It has an intense black ink. Not jet black tho, it still has some gloss. But I don't mind because it is the blackest liquid eyeliner I have. It is smudge-proof. Stayed on my lids all day. Super long lasting talaga! Very pigmented, instant wing liner in one stroke. Me likey!! <3

 SWATCHES






Close up..



Now I'm going to take off my low bun and take a selfie. My sakit-panga-pose. :)

 

BUY OR BYE

BUY!! Or even hoard. Haha. I love this liquid eyeliner so much that whenever I am feeling fierce on a certain day, I just need to apply a wing liner then I am good to go! :) 


As of March 6, 2017, from Maybelline Philippines Facebook page. So you know the drill, loves!! ;) 



Do own this one too?
I would really love to know your thoughts. :)



Until then, 


You May Also Like

0 comments