KAILIJUMEI Flower Jelly Lipsticks Review

by - 10:46:00 PM

It was last year when this real flower and gold specks inside a lipstick became the new craze. It is no other than - the KAILIJUMEI Flower Jelly Lipsticks. Each of them appears transparent, has their own shades and changes colors according to your body's pH and temperature. Isn't that cool? 


No filter.

I find it similar to the flower from the Beauty and the Beast. Sa sobrang ganda, ayoko na gamitin. Hehe. 



This retails for Php 649.00 from Zalora. I saw some at Shopee PH but I was not sure if they were authentic so better ask them politely na lang. :)

Shades for Red tube: Minute Maid (Orange), Barbie Doll Powder (Light Pink), Flame Red (Red), Dream Purple (Purple)

I also checked their ingredients and I was blown away that they're natural and you can make sure your lips are free from cruelty and harmful ingredients.
The ingredients include Candelilla resin, Cocoa butter, Beeswax and Lavender oil and each of the lippies have also passed the security test.


PACKAGING 

The lipstick comes inside a blue box. The color or shade is printed on the top. There is also a sticker on the side with a QR code for authentication.  On the other side is the expiration date. Shelf life is three years.
When you take the product off the box, it is being held and placed in a black plastic-type holder. I have mine in red tube which I think the original ones because they have some new sets of flowers jelly lipsticks that comes in gold. On the side of the tube you can also find a mirror which makes it easy to carry around.


Sorry about the sun glare on this shot.





The top of the tube has a button that you must push down so the actual lipstick will pop out and then you can pull it out to use. This is good to prevent lipstick to come out unintentionally in our bags (because who wants that?). On the bottom naman you can see the shade.




SCENT

The smell is sweet like a candy. I am close to eating it. (Just kidding)

SWATCH

  • Consistency- The lipstick bullet is transparent but turns pink upon application. It varies from body's pH level and also to the number of re-application. The formula is moisturizing. It more of a balm type rather than lipstick feeling.
  • Longevity- It lasted on my lips all throughout the day. When the gloss is gone it leaves a pinkish shade making my lips natural and healthy.
The swatches that I made is directly to my lips because it may differ when I apply it on my hands.
It's not heavy on my lips when worn. By the way, my lips are darker on the outer part.
The swatch I made is just one swipe. If you want a brighter or more pink outcome, just re-apply.




BUY OR BYE


To be honest, I won't buy it again or try other shades as I usually do with other lipsticks. Why? Aside from its price, I don't think I'll use it frequently as it is so pretty I'm afraid to consume the whole lipstick and ruin its beauty.





Are you planning to try this one too?
Or perhaps own one of the Flower jelly lipstick?
I'd love to read your thoughts. Please comment them below. :)

Until then,



You May Also Like

1 comments