Rucy's Vanity Lip and Cheek Red Review

by - 7:45:00 PM

Lip stains, lip tints, lip and cheek tints..
These are all so in right now. Most girls use this products to achieve a no makeup makeup look.
Including me. *wink* Ikaw din ba mamshie?

Today, I am going to share my thoughts about Rucy's Vanity Lip and Cheek Red.




I bought this one from the beauty section of Market! Market! Mall for Php 80.
It has 8ml.

Product Claims

This dual-purpose liquid stain gives lips and cheeks a hint of natural-looking colour. Can be used under gloss for added intensity.
  • For lips and cheeks
  • Natural effect
  • Dermatologically tested
  • Contains Green Tea & Collagen
  • Moisturizing and smooths out texture
  • Made in Korea

This is how the product looks on my cheeks. I didn't used it on my lips. Fresh-freshan lang tayo bes. 


Swatch


When dabbed onto skin

Consistency 

The product is gel type. It is unusual for me to use a gel type lip and cheek tint. I was hesitate at first that it won't be easy to blend nor apply. But mga mamsh at bes, nakuha ko din paano sya i-apply on my cheeks ng maayos. You just need to be very fast to spread it or else mamumuo sya. You also need to DAB it, dab lang mga mamsh, wag mo ikalat na parang mabubura na ang iyong funda. :) When it comes to lips application, any way will do. 

When applied on my lips, para syang lipgloss. Moisturizing sya. Kung ayaw mo ng glossy bes, tissue lang katapat. ;)
Very pigmented. Hinay-hinay lang sa pag-squeeze. 

Smell

It smells sweet and powdery when I smell the product or the tube itself. But when applied, wala naman. 

Longevity

Eto na... The reason I am hording some lip and cheek tints right now is because they make my face natural looking or fresh and also because of its longevity. So ano gaano nga ba nakatagal sakin si Rucy's Vanity Lip and Cheek Tint Red?

On my lips: It is gone after 2 heavy meals and 2 light meals. I love how it leaves a pinkish stain on my lips leaving it naturally looking. 

On my cheeks: Kindly check my photo. Bes, nag-oil up na ako, nandyan pa din sya. Mas long lasting pa sa ex ko. Huhu. 


To sum it all, here are my likes and dislikes. 

Like
  • Affordable
  • Easy to carry
  • No breakouts on  my cheeks
  • Moisturizing
  • A little goes a long way
Dislikes
  • None so far but I would suggest that they would come up with other shades in the future. 

BUY OR BYE


BUY. Affordable yet true to its claims. I am loving Korean products and I am so glad there's Rucy's Vanity that offers affordable Korean products. I have been using this 2 years already right before lip and cheek  tints became a thing again. Worth a try mga bes! 


Check them here:
Rucy's Vanity Website: http://rucysvanityph.com/
Online Orders/Inquiry: 0928 900 1717 / 0915 298 7829
Email: drvkoreancosmetics@gmail.com



Have you tried this one mga bes?
I'd love to read your thoughts. 


Love,





Disclosure: I bought this product using my own money. This post is not sponsored.  All opinions are purely my own. 

You May Also Like

0 comments